$27 DBA/FBN PUBLICATION FOR 1 DBA FILING
This price is for filings with ONE dba name and ONE registrant and includes
• 4-week publication for your DBA in an adjudicated newspaper
• Proof of publication affidavit filed with LA County Registrar’s office once legal ad has run
• Everything you need to make your DBA legal for 5 years
WHAT IF I HAVE MULTIPLE BUSINESS NAMES AND/OR REGISTRANTS?
We charge the following:
• $5 for each additional business name on the same filing
• $5 for each additional registrant on the same filing
HOW DO I GET MY PAPERWORK TO YOU?
We need to see the entire front page of your filed Fictitious Business Name Statement (the page with the barcode at the top right hand corner). You can:
EMAIL IT (in pdf/jpg format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(please ensure your document is LESS than 5MB in size or it will be rejected by our server. Unless you have more than two business names or more than four registered owners, we only need to see the first page.)
TEXT IT to: 310-452-2621
HOW DO I PAY YOU?
- Click the ‘How Can I Pay You’ option at the top of the page.
- Call us with your credit card details at our Los Angeles Office: (310) 452-2621
WHEN WILL MY DBA BE PUBLISHED?
We publish every Saturday and our deadline for paperwork and payment is Monday at 5pm. We MAY be able to accommodate last-minute submissions until 5pm on Tuesday, contingent on available space and subject to a $25 rush fee.
WHAT IF I NEED FILING AND PUBLISHING?
LA County charges $26 to file for one business name and one registrant. We charge $43 to stand in line and $27 to publish for a total of $96. Add $10 for each extra business name and/or registrant ($5 LA County filing fee, $5 publishing fee)
You bet we can! Please click HERE for details.
SO WHAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE?
Publishing Only (1 business name, 1 registrant) $27
Filing & Publishing (1 business name, registrant) $96
We look forward to serving you!